State Bank of India group like SBH, SBBJ, SBM, SMP, SBT etc. is India’s biggest banking group. It provides a wide range of facilities to its customers and SBI net Banking is one of them.
Actually, there are many bank related works which you have to go to the bank frequently and you may face many problems. But if you have SBI Netbanking facility then you can do many such things like ticket booking, online shopping, bill payments, recharges etc. Moreover, you can manage things inside your a/c directly from home.
Even you want to apply for Debit/Credit card or need to transfer money (fund transfer) can do all the work online from your smartphone and computer. State bank also developed SBI Anywhere app to manage account using mobile.
That you can download activate from here. Eighter you need to register PAN card or want to add/update registered mobile number ofcourse can do with SBI internet banking.
Retail Internet Banking of SBI group
Internet Banking service of the bank offers an unending list of services to customer’s needs. These prime services are listed below:
- Allows instant recharges
- Allows one to transfer funds
- Book a hotel
- Online shopping
- Filing e-tax
- DEMAT and IPO services
- Western Union service offers a suite of investment options such as fixed, flex, recurring deposits etc.
- Book air, rail or, bus ticket online
- Set up standing instructions, and
- Other value-added services
So now you understand how much important and beneficial to have net banking facility right? So in this article, I will tell you how you can register online for SBI Internet Banking facility and activate your net banking online for SBH, SBBJ, SBP and SBM banks.
SBH, SBBJ, SBM, SBP, SBT And SBI net banking online registration process
Before start registration net banking facility online make sure you have 2 things listed below:
- Your registered mobile number (If you don’t have, can activate it in 2 minutes here).
- State bank Debit card.
Now let me assume that you have both above requirements so we can start SBI net banking online registration.
Step 1: First of all, visit the official https://www.onlinesbi.com page.
Step 2: Here 2 sections will be displayed called Personal Banking and Corporate Banking. You have to click on “New User Registration” under the Personal Banking section.
Step 3: Now the new User Registration page will be displayed. Here you have to provide the following details accordingly to your bank account information.
- Account Number: Enter your SBH, SBBJ, SBM, SMP bank account number where ever you have opened an account.
- CIF Number: Write you account CIF Number. If you don’t know your CIF no. then you can find it here for your bank.
- Branch Code: Here you will be filling your bank branch code. If you don’t know that click on Get Branch Name and follow instructions.
- Country: Select your country from the drop-down menu.
- Registered Mobile Number: Enter your registered mobile number with SBI account.
- Facility Required: Here you can choose “Full Transaction Right” to avail all features of SBI net banking.
- Enter the text ss shown in the image: Write the exact text showing in the Captcha box.
- Submit: In last, hit the “Submit” button.
Step 4: After clicking on the Submit button, you will receive the OTP password on your registered mobile number. That code you need to enter it in the next screen.
Step 5: On the next screen, you will see 2 option. I have my ATM Card (online registration without branch visit and I do not have my ATM Card (Activation by branch only)
Here you have to choose “I have my ATM Card (online registration without branch visit)” and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 6: In this screen, you have to make Re. 1 transaction for Debit Card verification. Hence enter your card number, expiry date and PIN to validate your Debit card then click on “Pay”.
Step 7: Once the payment is done successfully, you will see your temporary Username and Password (Here you have a choice to edit your login password only. So set it as you want) then click on “Submit”.
Congratulations, your SBI net banking online registration activated successfully. Now it’s time to login to internet banking first time using Username and Password.
Step 8: You can visit SBI net banking login page here and enter your temporary user ID and Login password and hit “Login” button.
Step 9: Once login successfully, you can see an option to set up your new user ID, Login password and profile password. Setup everything according to your needs.
Note:- The process of SBI net banking online registration is the same for other State Bank branches like SBH, SBBJ, SBM, SBP, SBT etc. No matter which branch you have the account, you can activate your Internet banking facility using our guide.
So now you know, how you can register for SBI Internet banking online. If you face any problem then kindly drop your message in the comment section below. I will help you as soon as possible.